Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gratitude


This week I am thankful for:

~ Visiting with my Aunt Janet and my brothers, Jerry and Dakota.

~ Napping while the rain drums on the roof.

~ Substituting in food prep and subsequent successes.

~ The glow of Yankee Candles and their fragrances wafting through the house.

~ I finally won the battle again the sugar ants using Raid kitchen spray.
(Poisnous, I know, but I already had it on hand. Should've done this months ago!)

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hi Tracy,
Hope you had a wonderful week.
Glad you won the battle over the ants ~ persistant little buggers aren't they?
Love Yankee Candles ~ my son got me French Vanilla for my birthday. Always makes me hungry!
This week I am thankful for the kids making dinner, the husband painting for me and finally the rain stopping!
Hugs))