Sunday, August 08, 2010

Gratitude


This week I am thankful for:

~ Seeing the biggest shooting star ever the other night and a large hawk this morning!

~ After having 19 bushes removed the ground was uneven in front of the house. I dug it all up myself with a shovel and then evened it all back out. It looks sooo much better! Next I'll be planting flowers by seed (Delphiniums, Wild Flowers, and Hollyhocks) in the hopes of bringing color and interest to the yard.

~ Our new puppy, Zeus.

~ Air conditoning, soap, and water. After working in the yard this morning I was in dire need of all three!

~ Homemade chocolate cake and fudge frosting.

What are you thankful for? 

3 comments:

Rosemi said...

Sounds awesome Tracy!
I'm thankful for too much to write.
Remember that old hymn "Count Your Blessings"?
Count your blessings; name them one by one.
Count your blessings; see what God has done.
count your blessings; name them one by one.
Count your many blessings; see what God has done.

Thank you for reminding me of that song.:D

Rhonda said...

I am thankful for a full pantry and fridge,
summer fresh fruit
sweet grandbabies
blog friends and blogs like yours

a hubby who tries to get me anything I say I want - so I am careful to not wish for things unless I really want them and think our budget can handle

a/c - it is over 100 today and will stay that way all week :(

gail said...

Hi Tracy'

I'm really thankful to have my computer back and running well. It was hit by lightning back in May and the insurance company has just sent us a new one.
I'm thankful to be able to visit blogs like yours that are so uplifting.

Blessings Gail