Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Concert Experience



So, on Sunday we went to the Jimmy Buffett concert. There was a HUGE crowd (see the video below, it's unbelievable!), it was hot, and personally I think it could have been better organized - especially for those of us with VIP bracelets. I was highly disappointed that there wasn't any other performers besides Jimmy Buffett. And we had to walk miles back to the car because the line for the shuttle was incredibly long and the shuttles were slow.

With that said, Jimmy Buffet put on a good show. I like the fact that he is a casual guy wearing a tee, shorts and was barefoot on stage. Overall, I am glad I went as it may very well become a part of history (with its associations to the oil spill in the Gulf) and it's always fun to people-watch!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what you thought of the concert. Jimmy Buffet is one of my favorite singers. Too bad it was so hot and so many people. I'm sure you'll always remember it though!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Susan in SC said...

I was just talking about Jimmy Buffet the other day to my husband and he looked at me and said, "Who?" Silly man. I love his music!