Friday, July 23, 2010

Living Room and Bedroom


I really haven't done much to my home lately as far as home decorating.

But neat and clean go a long way in making a cozy nest wherever you are.

{I'm still waiting for bookshelves...}

We're not fancy people by any means, but I love making my home pretty and comfortable for my family.

Books, lamp, colored pens in a Miss Piggy cup and a candy jar filled with cinnamon candies on the dresser that belonged to my grandfather.

I love this little sign! I bought it off Etsy from Rachel Christy Designs.

Isn't it fabulous?!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes your sign is fabulous! Tracy, you do a very good job keeping your home pretty and comfortable for your family. And clean! Very lovely home.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Rhonda said...

looks very pretty to me, and comfortable.

I've been so busy this week, no time to read you and my other favorite blogging friends.

sarah said...

your home looks just as I would imagine it. :-)

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I could relax there all day, sipping a nice iced tea. I love your home. I also love the nostalgia in your Grandfather's dresser. I have some nostalgic furniture, too. It makes me so happy.

Lyn said...

I agree that one does not have to have the fanciest of things. A clean, neat and comfortable home matters most. It shows that you care about your family and it looks very warm. Thank you for sharing.

Susan in SC said...

I think your house is very pretty! Filling a house with love is the best decorating you can do and I know that you do that!!