Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gratitude



This week I am thankful for:

~ Two $50 gift cards we received that enabled us to buy Kenzie's birthday gifts and a few needed food items.

~ A while back I gave my sister the pot my bonsai tree was in. Yesterday she brought me two cute purple flower pots!

~ The opportunity to have Joel here with us for most of the summer. He is going home tomorrow and will be missed.

~  Talking to my best friend, Paula, on the phone.We have been friends since I was in Kindergarten and she was in 2nd grade. It's nice to keep in touch with old friends.

~ Laughing so hard my stomach hurts and I am about to cry!

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

sarah said...

I always love reading these beautiful lists of yours.

Susan in SC said...

I know you will miss Joel when he leaves.