Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Double Digits

Today my youngest child, my baby, turns ten years old!

She is a free spirit...

full of humor and quick witted.

An outdoorsy girl....



A lover of crafts and hands on activities...

My, how the years have flown by!

My beautiful baby is growing up...

right before my eyes.

Her smile lights up the room...

and her laughter is music to my ears.

She is her own person.

She is a seeker of justice...

and a daredevil!

She is passionate...

and a mover and a shaker.

But above all -

Kenzie will always be my little girl!


Happy Birthday, Kenzie! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful tribute to your "baby"! Happy birthday, Kenzie! I hope you have a fun and memorable day.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Rhonda said...

she is a cutie-pie too.
happy 10th bday, Kenzie!