Sunday, June 27, 2010

Writing



Last year I began writing a story called A Change of Heart for NaNoWriMo. I gave up on it because I had lost faith in myself, but I began rereading it last night and decided to continue on with Eliza and Tyler Clark's story. For the next five Mondays installments will be posted and I will get back to work on it. You can find the first seven excerpts on my sidebar under My Writings, along with a few other things I have written.

Installment 8 will post tomorrow.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

looking forward to it!!

Anonymous said...

I can't remember if I've commented yet, but I've been reading your blog at least a couple of times a week. I love it!!! Your photos are beautiful, your yard is gorgeous, and your stories are heartfelt and inspiring. So nice!!!!!

RJ said...

Tracy,
I am so glad you are writing again! I love your blog - you write such beautiful things and share your lovely home and thoughts. I like to stop by to 'visit'.

I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award - and put a link on my blog for yours. stop by to see the info when you have time
http://ayearoflivinggreener.blogspot.com/

Jackie (chl)