Saturday, June 26, 2010

About Tracy



Welcome to The Enchanted Cottage!

In my little corner of world wide web, I write about what's going on in my life as a wife, homeschooling mama to two of our three children, corners of my home, recipes, books, home and creative projects, novice gardening, nature, homemaking, frugality, simple living, lessons I'm learning along this journey called life and whatever else strikes my fancy! 

I am 37 years old and have married to Alfred for 20 years. We have three children, two of which learn at home. My son, Kendall, is 19 years old. My daughters are Kayla {age 15} and Kenzie {age 12}. We live in south Alabama with our two cats, four dogs, and a fish.

I enjoy reading, writing, journaling, arts and crafts, cross-stitch and embroidery, gardening, music, movies, cooking and baking, home-keeping, the sea, and much, much more!

Pull up a cozy chair, a refreshing drink and maybe a homemade cookie or two. I am always happy to receive visitors. May you find a kindred spirit here along with a little encouragement and inspiration!

Warmly, 

3 comments:

agsgrl said...

I have so enjoyed your blog--I love reading about frugality, homemaking, simple living, recipes, books, etc. etc.! I have been interested in home schooling as I'm not thrilled with public school, but feel that I wouldn't be able to teach my kids enough--how do you do it? Were you nervous about starting homeschooling? My math skills probably wouldn't get my kids beyond jr. high! I don't like the influences they are exposed to at school, but don't feel I can give them the education they need. Any tips? Thanks! Holly

Loui♥ said...

Hi Tracey..
just found you..
like your style..
so am now follower!
we are/were neighbors sorta..
am a native Pensacolian ..
now residing in Denver!
come over for a visit!
warm sandy hugs..
Loui♥

FlowerLady said...

Bless your heart Tracy as you live your life and share about it with others.

FlowerLady