Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thrifting Treasures



Stopped at my favorite thrift shop today and found some great deals! One being this pretty red/white rosey towel for $2.99.


This sweet pillow was a $1.99 and the faux birdhouse was $2.


Here's a closer shot of the pillow...


This is the print of the twin flat sheet I bought for $2.99. I am going to make a curtain for our closet with it.


Another twin flat sheet for $2.99. Not sure what I'll do with it yet....may use it in the girls' room. Several months ago I found and bought the matching pillowcases.


Two pairs of shorts for me (Lee and Old Navy) - $3.99 each


Cute pale turquoise shirt - $4.95


Pink shirt with an embroidered daisy on the pocket - $4.95


Rose shirt - $4.95

Silky leopard print blouse - $4.95

Thanks for visiting!

 

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

great deals on your new clothes
and I like the red print towel too!

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

I love to shop at thrift stores. Thanks for sharing with us the goodies you found. It was fun to see what all you got.
Lisa :o)