Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gratitude


This week I am thankful for:

~ Rain a couple days this past week. My garden was watered for free on those days by the grace of God.

~ Reading good books at night before bed or in the afternoons on the porch. That little bit of "me" time is so rejuvenating.

~ I fell early on in the week in my bedroom. Other than a bit of carpet burn on my left knee (and my pride), I was fine.

~ A nice shower after several hours of work in the yard. My skin was salty with sweat and I had dirt smudges on my face, arms, and legs and my feet were downright filthy, but that water sure felt wonderful!

~ My big dog, Gracie, let me clip her nails finally! She is a Chow/German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix and does not like her feet touched, but after 4 years I decided I was going to show her who was boss and I won out in the end. I'm not missing any fingers either, which is a plus! :)

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! 

 

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hi Tracy,
Its always nice to come here on Sunday and read your gratitude lists. Keeps what is important in life in focus.
Have a wonderful Sunday ~
Hugs))