Monday, April 12, 2010

Just Me


Alfred and I went to Rue 21, where Kendall now works, Sunday and bought a few much needed clothing items. I bought four shirts for $5 each and a belt for $3.99 off the clearance racks.

This blouse is one of my finds. Isn't it adorable?

Alfred doesn't like the roses along the neckline, but I think it's sweet.

Baby blues...

I need to get my hair trimmed again, unless I decide to grow it out.

But I'm thinking about keeping the short and sassy look for a while longer.

Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Thou Art Jules said...

I LOVE Rue 21! If you shop the sales it's amazing! I bought a winter coat there a while back for $3 and jeans for my son for $3 and $2 because one needed a button. Can't beat it!

Laurie said...

I don't think we have Rue 21 around here, I am sure if we did my daughter and I would have to check it out.
Cute blouse, I love the roses! I love capri pants, I practically live in them come Summer.
I think your hair looks really pretty short, I have already gotten lazy with mine, I keep putting off getting a trim. I'm thinking I'll let it grow just a teeny bit more.
Hope you are having a wonderful Monday.

sarah said...

the hair really is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Your pretty blue top is adorable, just like you! Isn't it fun getting pretty new spring clothes? I also like your short and sassy look! It will be cool for the summer. God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

We don't have a Rue 21, but we have a Forever 21, and my girls love it. I like the roses, you look so cute!
Blessings,
Marcia

Carolyn said...

I really like the neckline. The roses are so sweet!
I vote for keeping the hair short for awhile. It really does suit you.
God Bless
Carolyn

catherinestaat said...

I just love your haircut...cute cute cute and sassy too! ;)

We have a Rue 21 (a 1 1/2 hour drive). I will have to stop in there and check it out!

:)

xo Cat

cathleen said...

You are just too cute! You have such a friendly sweet face. You glow!