Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gratitude


This week I am thankful for:

~ Further expanding my cooking/baking skills to provide filling, tasty, nutritious meals and treats for my family on a budget.

~ Having gotten around to weeding the raised vegetable bed, noticing the pole beans planted by the previous owners are growing, and looking forward to fresh homegrown organic produce in the near future.

~ The rose bushes are beginning to bloom! Oh, how I love roses! They are my favorite flower.

~ My sweet honey rubbing aloe on my back to ease the sunburn since I can't reach it.

~ The way the outside kitties follow me around the yard. They are so cute!

What are you thankful for this week?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for finally seeing several apple blossoms on a young apple tree we've had for a few years! God bless, Kathy in Illinois

sarah said...

I hope your sunburn feels better soon. Good luck with the garden! I love roses too :-)

Laurie said...

You always have the sweetest gratitude lists.
I am thankful for this beautiful weather and that our garden is doing much better than it did last year. We are using raised beds as well and it seems to be making a world of difference. I am keeping my fingers crossed we will get some tomatoes!
Hugs))

Penelope said...

Roses are my favorite flower too.

My honey made me hot water bottles when I ached, I'm thankful for that :)