Wednesday, April 21, 2010

From My Yard


Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses. ~Proverb


The first rose to bloom!

When I go out into the countryside and see the sun and the green and everything flowering, I say to myself Yes indeed, all that belongs to me! ~Henri Rousseau

Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into. ~Henry Beecher, Life Thoughts, 1858

The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. ~George Bernard Shaw

5 comments:

FlowerLady said...

Enjoy the beauty that surrounds you there in your new home.

Nice quotes to go with your pictures.

FlowerLady

Debra said...

What a beautiful Springtime yard! Thanks for sharing the lovely quotes, too. Blessings, Debra

cathleen said...

Lovely garden photos, Tracy. I feel the presence of God in my garden everyday. It is just so peaceful and serene. Love it!

Miss Gracie's House said...

wow...flowers already?! Pretty! and so clever of you to make your own gift bag...never woulda thought of it!
Rene'

Mrs. Staggs said...

Very lovely Tracy. We don't have roses blooming in our garden yet. They usually open in late May and early June.

You world is sure a pretty one.