Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daybook



Outside my window... the rose bushes have new buds and will be blooming soon!
*
I am thinking... of inexpensive things to do with the kids this summer.
*
I am thankful for... sunshine, fresh air, and singing birds.
*
I am wearing... pajamas.
*
I am remembering... to take time out of each day to do things I enjoy.
*
I am going...to make the most of each and every day.
*
I am currently reading...Laine's Letters
*
I am hoping...my itchy skin from last week's sunburn goes away soon!
*
On my mind...my dear husband and how hard it must be to know his father is dying of cancer.
*
Noticing that... the older I get, the quicker time flies.
*
Pondering these words...
"Do not love sleep, lest you come to poverty; open your eyes, and you will be satisfied with bread." Proverbs 20:13
*
From the kitchen... Farm-style Oatmeal Cookies
*
Around the house... I've already dusted, swept and mopped the living room. I want to wash my bed linens and then rugs. Kitchen needs mopping and there's paperwork to sort.
*
One of my favorite things ~ laughter!
*
From my picture journal...

My girls who wanted to help with mowing.

Visit Peggy's blog to read more lovely daybooks!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Tracy,
It really sounds like you have all settled into your new home.
I am sorry to hear about your husbands' father.
I am trying to make the most of everyday as well.
I love that your girls want to help with the mowing.
Enjoy your day:)

Mrs. Staggs said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that your father in law has cancer and isn't doing well, Tracy. My heart surely goes out to all of you, as I know very well, how hard a time it is.

You guys take care,

Lena

Penelope said...

I'm sorry for your father in law Tracy.