Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Daybook


Outside my window... a blue and gray sky, sunshine, birds singing, things in bloom, and hawks circling looking for food.
*
I am thinking...how easy it is to worry about things that may never happen and how hard it is to let go.
*
I am thankful for... each new day that offers a fresh start.
*
I am wearing... denim capris and a dark pink blouse.
*
I am remembering... all the reasons I have to be thankful.
*
I am going... to enjoy this week with my honey and the kids.
*
I am currently reading... magazines I have not had a chance to get to.
*
I am hoping... we get out tax credit/refund for buying a house soon.
*
On my mind... living deeper in Christ.
*
Noticing that... there is more and more silver hair growing in my hair.
*
Pondering these words... "Do you really think all of those things are true?" Alfred asked after reading yesterday's post of 38 reasons why I love him so in honor of his birthday.
*
From the kitchen... something quick and easy tonight.
*
Around the house... movies, music, long naps, sitting on the porch, laughing with the kids...
*
One of my favorite things... possibilities!
From my picture journal...


Our family on Easter
from left back row: Kendall, me, Alfred, Joel
from left front row: Kenzie, Kayla

3 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

You have a beautiful family!
All of your kids favor each other but Kayla and Joel really look alike.

Anonymous said...

What a nice family you have! I'm glad you were all together at Easter to get this picture. Was it taken in your yard? The flowers are beautiful. God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Tracy said...

Kathy, yes these beautiful flowers are in our backyard. I feel so blessed!