Friday, April 02, 2010

The Best Tuna Noodle Casserole Ever

After all the baking I did today, I had no idea what I was going to cook for dinner tonight - nor did I even want to think about it. Sad, but true.

But then I came across this fabulous recipe for Tuna Noodle Casserole at Money Saving Mom who had a link to the recipe at Tammy's Recipes! And I already had all the ingredients on hand which is a plus in my book.

Here's the casserole all mixed up....

Here it is topped with cheese...

And here is the finished product after baking.
Mmmm, mmmm good is all I can say!

6 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow! Could that look more delicious?!

Tam@BloggingBradleys said...

Looks fantastic! I will have to my Taste of Tuesday lineup. Tam

http://bloggingbradleys.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Perkins said...

You're welcome! I love roses, too, and was so happy to learn how to do this!

Your casserole looks great... do you think it would work with chicken?? :o)

Rhonda said...

It looks so good! I love to bake too, so I understand about not wanting to cook dinner after baking all day. It's happened to me many times. I'd rather just eat whatever I baked. Cookies anyone? :-)

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I make tuna noodle casserole pretty often. The original recipe I was given called for peas, but they aren't a favorite of my husband, so I changed it to corn years ago. I think I'm the only person that puts corn in this. Now when my kids eat it somewhere else, they wonder where the corn is since that's the only way I've ever made it :-)
Have a glorious Easter.
Blessings,
Marcia

Tracy said...

Jen, I don't see why it wouldn't work just as well with chicken. Let me know how it turns out when you try it. :)