Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend

We had a nice weekend. I got a good workout in on Saturday at the gym and could definitely feel it the next day. With the weather warming up we have been eating a lot of salads - so easy and delicious! Saturday night at ten o'clock we took the kids cosmic bowling and had a fun time. It was the girls first time bowling and they did very well, I thought.

Sunday I decided my carpets needed cleaning. They are cream colored and with dogs and children  constantly running to and fro, the carpets gets dirty fairly easily. I filled a bucket with hot water and added a little Clorox 2 to it and then proceeded to scrub the carpet on my hands and knees with a scrub brush. Talk about work! But it did the job and much better than Resolve does, I might add. I scrubbed the dining room and my bedroom and have blisters for my efforts (and clean carpets, too!). Alfred did the office carpet.

Other than a quick run to Walmart, we stayed home the rest of the day enjoying leisurely activities.

Now, I am waiting for Alfred to get home from work so we can go to the gym. He and the kids are getting in the pool. I will be working out! Afterwards, I'll make a quick dinner and then tune in to Dancing With the Stars to watch and root for Kate Gosselin!

Hope your weekend was a good one and your evening is lovely!

No comments: