Monday, March 22, 2010

Show Off Your Cottage Monday

With Saturday being the first day of Spring, I felt like setting up a new table display in the dining room. Since Easter is quickly approaching, I decorated with Easter in mind. The big tall bunny was a thrifting treasure purchased for only a couple of dollars.

Bunnies are so sweet, aren't they? I found this little one at a dollar store years ago.

Another dollar store find. I love the color of the glass jar!

Bunny is all ready to garden...

Cute little chick...

The tablecloth was free. We found it in the shed! I washed it up and it looks lovely.

Thank you for visiting my cottage!




6 comments:

Atelier de Charo said...

Love your little bunny, and you beautiful tablecloth.

Hugs
Charo

CherShots said...

Seeing your bunny brings the song "Here comes Peter Cottontail"
to mind. I love the colored glass too! This is also my first time posting to this site. Come check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and springy! The tablecloth is beautiful. The blue glass jar is an antique canning jar. They are sought after. I have an old one of my grandmothers. God bless, Kathy in Illinois

FlowerLady said...

What a lovely tablecloth. It sets off you Easter centerpiece nicely.

FlowerLady

Dawn said...

Your bunny reminds me I need to get busy in the garden. The tablecloth is wonderful, glad it cleaned up well after being in the shed. It sounds like something I might discover around here.
Hugs,
Dawn

Rhonda in OK said...

I like my bunnies best too
and great job on saving the tablecloth - I think you will make lots of pretty tablescapes with it