Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #168

1. Today I will be me.

2. You can't do that and I say why not?

3. What do you think of a life of simplicity.

4. At Paula Deen's kitchen it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday! And the pastries have zeros calories! LOL

5. People say that what we're all seeking is love.

6. The image I cherish most is a photo of my handsome husband when he was younger with long hair and a mustache.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include going with Alfred to his Dive Team meeting and possibly going to the arts & crafts fair in Fairhope and Sunday, I want to enjoy a day of leisure!


6 comments:

The Muse said...

Have a most blessed WEEKEND Tracy!!!

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ said...

Nice list. Happy weekend!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I say number two to my toddler all day long! Have a great weekend!

sarah said...

I especially loved number one. A truly worthwhile goal if you can manage it! Have a great weekend.

Penelope said...

A day of leisure sounds nice...once my son wakes up, I'm off the computer for the rest of the weekend!

miss*R said...

enjoy your weekend sweet Tracy ox
thanks so much for your constant support and comments on the past few days. xoxo