Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fitness

We recently joined the YMCA and today I went in for my MicroFit evaluation. It's no secret that I've let myself get out of shape, but with focus and dedication I can see results relatively quickly. Here's the thing though, I don't just want to be in shape - I want to be super fit and build muscle. It is my belief that women can be both feminine and physically fit with well-defined muscles.
I'm seriously considering saving up the funds needed to hire a personal trainer to work with me at the gym and help me with the nutrition part. That will ensure speedier results than trying to figure it all out on my own. And I need to be pushed beyond what I think I can do. I need to break free from excuses, being self-critical, and under-estimating myself.

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired. ~Author Unknown


I'm ready for a change. How about you?

1 comment:

sarah said...

good luck with your fitness programme! it's neat that you're thinking of doing something just for you.