Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Plans


The sun is shining brightly this morning. It's such a pleasant sight after yesterday's rain.

I was reading over at the Life as Mom blog and I got so tickled at this post, especially number five! It is nice to know I am not the only one who almost makes my husband wreck due to shrieking. It can be happy shrieking, but mostly it's shrieking in horror. The poor man hates to drive with me in the car and thus has threatened to blindfold me!

Plans for today? Hang pictures, make out a menu for the week along with a shopping list matched with coupons on sale items {I am all about saving money!}, and perhaps start painting Kendall's room.

Life is good. 

3 comments:

sarah said...

I'm so pleased life is good. You deserve it.

How did you arrange the lovely font here?

Tracy said...

Sarah, go to:

http://www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com/

On the right sidebar there is a link on how to change your blog font.

Hope this helps!

Angie said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your lovely new home. I love the black and white 50's picture too!! Very cute!!!

Hugs~
Angie