Monday, February 01, 2010

February 1st Daybook


FOR TODAY... from Tracy's Daybook
*
Outside my window...gray skies and landscape.
*
I am thinking...how nice
*
I am thankful for... good health
*
I am wearing...jeans and a navy blouse with tennies.
*
I am remembering...to check my lists and checks things off as they are accomplished.
*
I am going... to close on the house this week!
*
I am currently reading...The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey and taking notes.
*
I am hoping...to be in our house by Saturday.
*
On my mind...last minute packing, moving, and all that goes along with it...
*
Noticing that...the red-leaf maple trees are beginning to bud.
*
Pondering these words... "Live like no one else so later you can live like no one else." ~ Dave Ramsey
*
From the kitchen...very simple meals. I haven't the energy for more.
*
Around the house...laundry must be done today.
*
One of my favorite things~ finding things we need at bargain prices!
*
From my picture journal...




Please visit Peggy to find more Daybooks...

10 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I love your picture from your journal. Thanks for sharing about your day. I hope your move goes well.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

Belles said...

Just love the look of your blog and Valentine embellishments.
Have a great day.

Stephani said...

I love your Valentine's Day background! Congratulations on your new home! I hope everything goes well with the move-in. Have a great week!

Ruth said...

Congratulations for being the no.1 on the list this week. I think this is my first visit and loved it.
I'm also thankful for good health.
You have a lovely picture from your journal.
Have a great week, Tracy.

Ruth

Jenny said...

Good luck on your move! How exciting!

A Gracious Home said...

Your blog is beautiful. I enjoyed your daybook. The picture is so beautiful. I love horses. Doylene

Sahara said...

I really enjoyed reading your daybook post! And your photo is simply stunning! Gorgeous!

Kisses
Sahara

stitchinfiend said...

Beautiful picture. Hope everything goes to plan with your new home.

The Muse said...

little glimpses...
showing so much :)

delightful!

Rhonda said...

I LOVE the picture! Beautiful. I've read that book by Dave Ramsey. I also just recently went through his class at our church called Financial Peace University. It was awesome. I would recommend you looking into that once you get settled in your new home!