Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Cat Chronicles


This is CryBaby. He belongs to the previous owner {who moved four blocks away} but refuses to stay at the new place.


I think it's pretty safe to say that he now belongs to us. I've always wanted a big kitty and he is indeed big.


Even though he's a tom cat, he is so sweet and loves to be petted!


This is Clover. We have had her & her sister Zoe for almost four years. Clover refuses to use the litter box with the other cats so we put her outside during the day and let her in at night when it's cold.

We also have Kitty, a Himilayan, who is about 9 years old.


Can I come in now?

This big boy is solid black and mean! He growled at me the otherday when I got too close. CryBaby chases him out of the yard.

See his golden eyes as he's peeking out from under the house?

Clover is not too sure of him. She decided to stay on the porch & away from His Meanness.

Just call me Cat Lady...
xx

2 comments:

Chatelaine said...

That's what I love about cats. They all have their little quirky personalities.

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Your kitties are cute. I'm a cat person too. When I was growing up the cats were mine and the dogs were my brother's. I only have one right now, but I'd sure love to find a little kitty somewhere :-)
Blessings,
Marcia