Thursday, February 04, 2010

Blessings Overflowing


The house is officially ours! From start to finish, the process was completed in 22 days, which is amazing from what I understand.

We ended up only paying $869 in closing costs and received a check for $131 when we went in to sign the closing papers. I didn't have to pay any deposits when I applied for electric, water and garbage pick-up services.

The house payment is only $681 which includes property taxes and insurance with our first payment due April 1st. Out interest rate is locked in at 5.19% with no ballon payments or pre-payment penalties.

I discovered yesterday that the property has three large camellia bushes - which I have been wanting! There are also pecan and white birch trees.

This house has everything we've always talked about and wanted.

We are moving in this weekend so I will be MIA for a few days until our phone service is transferred and I get our home situated.

Wishing you beautiful days ahead... 

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations and God Bless You and your family, Tracy - it's so wonderful to know that He has blessed you so richly! Enjoy!

FlowerLady said...

Congratulations Tracy! It sounds like a dream come true, and just great the way it all worked out. Enjoy moving and setting up your own sweet home. Look forward to hearing all about it and seeing pictures too. It is a joy owning your own home.

Hugs ~ FlowerLady

Peggy said...

congratulations!!! God gives us such wonderful blessings.

Deborah said...

GOD is good, congratulations!

Sandcastle Momma said...

I'm so happy for you! You got a beautiful home and for a really good price too. I can't wait to see pictures as you make it your home.

Jennifer Perkins said...

that's so awesome!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations on your new home.
Enjoy!
Carolyn

Rhonda in OK said...

I am very happy for you and your family
and looking forward to your posts about the projects and happy times you have in your new home.