Monday, January 11, 2010

My Daybook

FOR TODAY... from Tracy's Daybook
*
Outside my window... sparkling frost is covering everything with it being 17 degrees!
*
I am thinking... about today's meeting with the realtor to do a daytime walk around at the house and get the ball rolling before someone buys it out from under us.
*
I am thankful for...each new day that dawns.
*
I am wearing... pajamas, socks, robe for as long as possible.
*
I am remembering...early married life and how little I knew about cooking and tending house.
*
I am going... to be decluttering in hopes of moving. I am staying positive.
*
I am currently reading... nothing currently. I've been stitching instead of reading.
I am hoping... for warm weather soon!

On my mind...my dear husband that had to go out to work in the cold.
*
Noticing that... gas prices are once again on the rise.
*
Pondering these words... from Titus 2:3-5 "Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God."
*
From the kitchen...new recipes and old family favorites.
*
Around the house... dishes, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry...
*
One of my favorite things~ God's Word
*
From my picture journal...

Please visit Peggy to read more Daybooks!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

It is very cold here too! I am not reading anything right now either, although I have a few books on hold at the library. I've been doing cross~stitch too...
Stay warm!

The Muse said...

Tracy, we are praying for you...and your dreams of your new house!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Thanks for sharing your daybook. Sounds like a lot is brewing. Hope it all goes well.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/