Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moving Forward


We put in a bid on the house yesterday. Now it's a game of wait and see...

I have decided to really pare down our belongings, ridding myself and my family of all clutter, in preparation of our possible move.

If we get the house, then I will be returning to city life, though I won't be leaving behind my country-loving heart. Nor will my quest for simplicity change.

The lot our house sits upon is a little larger than our half-acre yard we have now. There is a greenhouse,  clothesline posts already in place, a rustic potting table beside a wall of jasmine, a firepit, and a raised bed vegetable garden. Even in town, I can garden and hang the laundry out in the fresh air and sunshine.

The backyard is surrounded by tall bushes and trees. It reminds me of a secret garden that gathers us tenderly and wraps us up in a mutual love of nature.

As we move forward into this new chapter of life, I am beginning to realize that the possibilities for growth, change, and creating a fresh new outlook on life are endless.

Possibility, we welcome you!

1 comment:

The Muse said...

Praying for them...
Hoping for them....
Opening the door for them...

:) :)

them=possibilities