Friday, January 15, 2010

It Begins...



My packing and decluttering will begin today. Mama brought me home four boxes to get started. There is so much to do. I have made a list of things I must remember to do; such as cancelling or transferring services, requesting new electricity and water service, putting in a change of address, notifying the bank and changing my address on all bills. This list helps keep me sane.

We are meeting with the mortgage advisor today to sign the loan documents.

Then there is laundry, meals, homeschool, and more to tend to....

*Breathe in. Breathe out.*

All is well.

3 comments:

FlowerLady said...

One day at a time, soon you will be moving into your new home. Having a list really helps.

FlowerLady

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Good luck Tracy. I'm excited for you. I love your new background and header photo.
Blessings,
Marcia

Candy♥ said...

Seen your comment on my friend Lady Lydias blog and thought Id drop by and say HI. Just looked thru your blog a little. I LOVE the green cabinets in your new house!

Candy :)