Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Am in Love!


"When the LORD your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, be careful that you do not forget the LORD, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."
~ Deuteronomy 6: 10-12

Alfred and I have found the most perfectly wonderful home for sale. It has everything we could possibly want: a little coy pond, a fire pit, a green house, an outbuilding, a raised bed vegetable garden, potting table, a landscaped yard, sunroom, dining room, breakfast room, an office, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, hardwood floors, a walk-in pantry, lots of closets, and lots of cabinets in the kitchen!

It is beautiful inside and out. The walls are painted a warm creamy neutral color with white trim - so no painting is needed. The home has been well taken care of and we know it is the home for us!

We looked at it last night with a realtor and are going back tomorrow to look at it again during the daylight hours, particularly the yard. We'll see where we end up, but I am hoping like crazy that we can at last become homeowners.

This one thing I am certain of: There is such a thing as love at first sight!

11 comments:

Linmayu said...

Wow, the Lord is good! I feel so inspired to read about how He's giving you your heart's desire.

FlowerLady said...

I feel your excitement through the web. If it's meant to be, it will be yours. Do keep us posted. It sounds great! Being a homeowner is nice, because it is yours. To have the place ready to move into with a green house, etc. is fantastic. All you will have to do is move in your belongings.

Hugs and best wishes ~ FlowerLady

The Muse said...

Oh Tracy...I am doing the happy Muse dance for you!

And I am sending up prayers for the will of His grace be done...!

Rhonda in OK said...

if this is meant to be home for you, I sure hope it works out,
it is a very pretty home!

Sandcastle Momma said...

I'm so excited for you! I will keep my fingers crossed and say extra prayers.

Debra said...

Oh wow... it *does* sound perfect, indeed! Saying prayers and crossing my fingers... :) Blessings, Debra

Sharon said...

It looks beautiful! I hope it works out for you!!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I'm so happy that you found something you love. I'll look forward to hearing about what happens. It looks like a wonderful home.
Blessings,
Marcia

Ariadone said...

Hello Tracey, It looks like a lovely house; with your touch it will alive. Let us know immediately if you were able to obtain it. Good luck !

Laurie said...

Dear Tracy,
Sending out prayers that you will get this house! I am so excited for you ~ I know how it is to fall in love at first sight and know that house is "mine!"
Hugs))

RJ said...

Tracy,

I just love it. It looks like a beautiful home (peeked at the pictures you posted!) and I love the kitchen. My fingers are crossed. I know just what you mean, we fell in love with our little house when we walked in.

I will be sending you all the good luck I can find!!!!

Jackie