Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Favorite Things



Dandee from My Favorite Things answered these questions on her blog. They looked like fun, so I am joining in.

1. Name an author you love: Only one? I love so many, but the one I turn to most often for inspiration is Sarah Ban Breathnach.
2. Books you love: Simple Abundance, Mitten Strings for God,  A Year by the Sea just for starters...
3.. Something that always excites you: Seeing animals in the wild - raccoons, deer, rabbits, etc. I never fail to exclaim in childlike glee. My husband gets so tickled at me.

4. Something you hate: Incompetant drivers on the road!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

notesfromthefrugaltrenches said...

That photograph, those flowers...simply breathtaking!

dandee said...

Hello Tracy!

Thank you for participating! I have to agree...incompetent drivers are maddening!

Kisses,
Dandee

molly said...

so fun to read your answers! i love to find out new things about our readers. lovely blog!

xo.
molly
http://www.afewofmyfavorites.com