Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Good Habits List


I was reading Sherri's post on Serene Journey about dropping bad habits in order to make way for good habits. As the days of December continue to go by, I can not help but think of the coming New Year and the changes I would like to make. So here's my list of good habits:

1. Eat small meals every two - three hours.
2. Find a variety of exercises I enjoy and exercise daily.
3. Read my Bible every day and pray without ceasing.
4. Become an optimist.
5. Save money.
6. Act on my ideas.
7. Be an encourager.
8. Live generously.
9. Count my blessings big and small.
10. Laugh heartily.
11. Follow my passions.
12. Simplify every area of my life.

What good habits do you want to establish in your life?

5 comments:

Peggy said...

What a wonderful post. With the new year around the corner its the perfect time to drop bad habits and pick up some more good ones. A couple of mine would be to be a optimist and be patient. Will think on this more. Thank you!

Laurie said...

Dear Tracy,
I love your list!
I can't believe it's almost the new year. I think I fell sadly behind of my list of intentions for this year.
Time to begin again ~ I'll have to give some thought to this!
Hugs))

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

These are such good ones. My list would consist of always trying to be a good example to my kids, especially when it comes to showing them God's love and my own.
Blessings,
Marcia

Sherri said...

Hi Tracy,
What a lovely list you have. I particularly like be an encourager and act on my ideas. Here's to a New Year full of good habits! :)

All the best,
Sherri

A Stitch In Thyme said...

THis is wonderful list!! I'm still working on my new years wishes for accomplishment. I'll let you know when I get there. Hugs. Tammy