I was reading Sherri's post on Serene Journey about dropping bad habits in order to make way for good habits. As the days of December continue to go by, I can not help but think of the coming New Year and the changes I would like to make. So here's my list of good habits:
1. Eat small meals every two - three hours.
2. Find a variety of exercises I enjoy and exercise daily.
3. Read my Bible every day and pray without ceasing.
4. Become an optimist.
5. Save money.
6. Act on my ideas.
7. Be an encourager.
8. Live generously.
9. Count my blessings big and small.
10. Laugh heartily.
11. Follow my passions.
12. Simplify every area of my life.
What good habits do you want to establish in your life?