Monday, December 14, 2009

My Daybook



Outside my window... We are blanketed with a dense fog and there is a stillness in the air.
~
I am thinking...of Christmas preparations.
~
I am thankful for...each precious new day on this Earth.
~
I am wearing...pajamas, as always. :)
~
I am remembering...that life is what you make it.
~
I am going...to buy groceries and stocking stuffers this week.
~
I am reading...inspiring blogs.
~
I am hoping...to start working on gifts for next Christmas in January.
~
On my mind...those who are hurting, alone, struggling or homeless.
~
From the learning rooms...learning through living - whatever the day may bring.
~
Noticing that...we have never gone without the things we truly need.
~
Pondering the words... How can I connect with my children today, expand their worlds, bring joy into their lives, nurture and encourage what they love to do?
~
From the kitchen... banana bread, home-baked cookies, simple hearty meals.
~
Around the house... I decluttered the girls room yesterday. Will do more decluttering and cleaning today.
~
One of my favorite things...Purring kitties.
~
From my picure journal...


Please visit Peggy to read more Daybooks!

5 comments:

Patty said...

Great things to ponder. I hope you have a blessed day.

onangelwings said...

You have a wonderful list. I love the idea of banana bread today. Gift for next year already? You go girl!

Purring kitties, there is nothing like it.

Love Bears All Things said...

Sounds like a wonderful home, you have. Enjoy the season.
Mama Bear

A Gracious Home said...

Your blog is so beautiful today. I love all the pictures. I never get trough decluttering my home.I'm not a pack rack and I throw things away as I clean. It's wonderful that you have joy in your life. This time of the year when it's so so cold I think of the homeless also. Our town and churches are very good at helping them but they have a limit to the time each person can be helped. I guess we can only pray for them and let God take care of them after that. Have a great week. Doylene

A Gracious Home said...

I just noticed your kind remark under your copyscape. That softens it a little. I don't understand copyscape on blogs. Doylene