Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gratitude List ~ Week 49



1. Except for stocking stuffers, my Christmas shopping is done!

2. Made $196 by selling old gold jewelry we never wear at US Gold after seeing it advertised on tv.

3. The sound of rain on the roof-top as I drift off to sleep.

4. A shiny sink.

5. The freedom of letting go of possessions that no longer add goodness to my life.


 Alfred and I had a long, yet enjoyable day Christmas shopping. With only $300 we shopped from 9am - 4pm, and we got a good amount of gifts for our children. They didn't ask for toys this year, so we purchased things like board games, craft and art supplies, clothes, cds, dvds.

Today Alfred has taken the children with him to Vortex Springs in Ponce de Leon, Florida. He has one dive to do to get his open water dive certification. Our children are all interested in diving; Kayla has already read Alfred's manual and can tell you a great deal about what she's learned about scuba diving. So I have the day all to myself to do as I please. I will probably clean house and do laundry with a nice nap and a Christmas movie thrown in for good measure!

Wishing you a pleasurable Sunday!

1 comment:

mountainmama said...

i love that a shiny sink even has a place on your list :) i think it's so great to focus on even the smallest things when thinking of what we're grateful for~