Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve


My girls are up bright and early tracking Santa on Norad. I have a busy day ahead of me, bustling around taking care of last minute details, tidying the house to create a festive atmosphere, and making spirits bright.


I've baked up a storm this week, both for my family's enjoyment and to give as gifts. I even sent some with Alfred to work to share with coworkers. Who doesn't love homemade cookies?

Wishing you a lovely day filled with family, love, joy, and peace!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Tracy. Kathy in Illinois

FlowerLady said...

May you and your family have a lovely day tomorrow and a wonderful new year.

FlowerLady

Laurie said...

Merry Christmas Tracy to you and your family!
Love and hugs))

. said...

Tracy & Family.
May the spirit of the holidays last and carry you through the next 364 days with blessings & joy.
Hugs.
Tammy

Suzie Ridler said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Tracy!

Sandcastle Momma said...

Merry Christmas Tracy! I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas.