Saturday, November 07, 2009

NaNoWriMo



I am a week behind, but decided to join in on the NaNoWriMo challenge to write a 50,000 word book in a month. You can see my widget on the sidebar.

Wish me luck!



This is a family group shot of us with Joel after his football game when we went to visit him in Hilliard, FL on October 16th. We all wore red to show our spirit and support. Joel's team, the Flashes, won the game that week. :)

Back row from left: Kendall, me, Joel, Alfred
Front row from left: Kenzie and Kayla

Well, I am off to write. I have a lot of catching up to do. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Lol, I am reading your posts backwards on my Reader so I've just had my question on your other post answered! I do wish you good luck!

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Your family is beautiful Tracy!! Just beautiful. God has been very good to you.
hugs
Tammy

Jane said...

Hello there! I haven't been around in a while but I am glad to see that you took on the writing challenge....I tried that once :)