Friday, November 13, 2009

My Talented Girl


{Kenzie's self-portrait}

I like to give my children experiences and let them do things on their own as much as possible and as they want to. Take photography, for example. When Kendall bought a new Canon camera, it became the camera to use when one wants a good picture. My old little HP photosmart just didn't do the job any longer.

Kenzie quickly took possession of it. She takes a zillion shots and she is learning what a good picture consists of, all about the use of flash and zoom, and who knows what else.

I love this life!


{My mama's dog, Sally}

2 comments:

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

My youngest daughter is like this. She just seems to have a good eye for photography, and she enjoys it too. Your daughter is a beautiful girl.
Blessings,
Marcia

Genie Sea said...

I love to see the world through a child's lens! :)