Monday, November 23, 2009

My Daybook




Outside my window... it is quiet with gray skies, but the temperature is mild. I've opened the windows wide already and look forward to seeing what the days holds for me.
~
I am thinking... I need to eat breakfast. I'm hungry!
~
I am thankful for... our home, my family, good food, being able to rest when needed, and rare moments of solitude.
~
I am wearing...lavendar pajama pants and a light pink tee.
~
I am remembering... how easy life seemed to me as a child.
~
I am going... to pray without ceasing today.
~
I am reading... my Bible, blogs, emails, recipes, and Heidi with the girls.
~
I am hoping... for a peaceful holiday season.
~
On my mind... a family dispute. :(
~
From the learning rooms... Thanksgiving, copywork, reading, and math...
~
Noticing that... the years pass by so quickly it seems.
~
Pondering the words... from Proverbs 31:10-31. How I long to be a virtuous woman!
~
From the kitchen... recent meals have included chicken and dumplings, cheesy potato soup, barbeque chicken with butter beans and fried potatoes. Still pondering what to serve tonight.
~
Around the house... I've already mopped the kitchen and steam-cleaned my bedroom and bath. Mama steam-cleaned the living room and hall. Laundry is caught up. Only general tidying need be done.
~
One of my favorite things... feeling satisfied after a job well done.
~
From my picture journal...



Please visit Peggy to find more Daybooks!

3 comments:

Grandma Elsie said...

i love your post today... Have a Blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving
Elsie <><

Lisa said...

Nice day book. Just one question do you have time to steam clean my rooms?(LOL)
Lisa

Patty said...

Enjoyed your daybook. I hope you get that peaceful holiday season with moments of solitude tucked in. Happy Thanksgiving.