1. Hair clips strong enough to hold my thick head of hair.
2. Holiday music, books, and movies.
3. Warm blankets to snuggle up in on chilly nights.
4. After having bathed the girls come out smelling sweet like sugar cookies.
5. Potpourri pot filled with Hot Cinnabun liquid.
6. Goodbye, welcome home, and goodnight kisses with my husband.
7. Hugs, kisses, and I love you's with my children before bed.
8. Being able to lend a helping hand.
9. Moisturizing lotion to ease dry skin.
10. Laughter for its healing properties.
11. Tears for their cleansing properties.
12. Angel and cherub figurines.
13. Donating to charity.
14. Encouraging and supporting others.
15. Colors - so many shades of beauty.
16. Chocolate and mint...
17. Simple meals shared with loved ones.
18. Old friends and new.
19. Each and every new day, full of possibilities.
20. God loves me...and you!
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Remember God's bounty in the year. String the pearls of His favor. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude! ~Henry Ward Beecher
For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson