1. Folding clean laundry for it means I have a washer and dryer and a family to wear the clothes.
2. Hot and cold water at the turn of the tap whenever I want it - to bathe in and to clean and cook with.
3. Open windows that allow the fresh air in and the stale air out.
4. Keeping the thermostat set at a low 65 degrees at night for it is sure to lower the electricity bill and we don't wake feeling hot and stuffy.
5. Taking the dogs out first thing in the morning to hear a rooster crowing, cows mooing in the distance, hawks crying and seeing the sun's first rays of light as it comes up over the horizion.
What are you thankful for this week?