Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photos from Our Trip


Though I said we were going to Jacksonville - Hilliard, Florida is where Joel actually lives. It is a small town near J'ville.


We went to Fernandina Beach. I was shocked to see this Tsunami warning. We don't have these warning signs on our beaches.


Joel and the girls on the boardwalk.


Alfred and all the kids on the beach searching for shark teeth. This was the first time we have been to the Atlantic Ocean. It was so windy and cold!


There were horses on the beach!


I love these majestic creatures!


Shark teeth!


I love pretty houses, too.


This is The Mansion in Hilliard.


I liked this house, but Alfred was driving too fast for me to get a good picture. :(


Just a scenic shot as we traveled.

Hope you enjoyed the photo tour. :)

3 comments:

Not Hannah said...

Amelia Island is my favorite place in the entire world. I've always wanted to go in the fall or winter just to see what it's like in that mood.

Suzie Ridler said...

Love the tour! Holy cow, shark teeth? That's kind of freaky but very cool. OK, going into hiding again...

sarah said...

Great photos! What a lovely holiday. We have tsunami signs on all our beaches too.