Monday, October 05, 2009

October 5th Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 5th from Tracy's Daybook




Outside my window... blue skies scattered with gray clouds



I am thinking...how truly wonderful life is.



I am thankful for... my cats, Clover and Zoe...they are improving with each passing day.



I am wearing... jeans, blue/white/navy striped top by Tommy Hilfiger, and blue Crocs



I am remembering... simplicity and that having less sometimes means living more fully and deeply.



I am going... to the doctor in the morning and then to the eye doctor in the afternoon with the kids.



I am reading...Above Rubies magazine tonight. I just received my copy in the mail!



I am hoping... we can sell Alfred's motorcycle soon.



On my mind...the desire to be free from debt.



From the learning rooms... considering changes to our lesson plans.



Noticing that... the Morning glories are withering on the vines, but the marigolds I planted from seed seem to grow a little taller each day.



Pondering these words... "Don't Stop Belevin'" lyrics to a song by Journey



From the kitchen... Hamburger pinwheels, mac & cheese, and green peas for tonight.



Around the house... the Halloween decorations are up and the yard needs to be mowed as soon as possible!



One of my favorite things~ snuggles from my family and fur-babies alike.



From my picture journal...




You may visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks...

2 comments:

Missy said...

An excellent list!

sarah haliwell said...

I'm so glad your cats are improving. That must have been a worrying time for you.

Love the photo!