Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26th Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 26th from Tracy's Daybook
~ @ ~
Outside my window... Blue-gray skies while we wait for the sun to shine. It's cool out but not too cold. It will warm up to 76 degrees today.

I am thinking... a nap is needful today.

I am thankful for... My sister, Laura, who took in sweet Bella, a lab mix puppy on our street who's owners up & moved out leaving her behind.

I am wearing...pajamas still.

I am remembering...less is more.

I am going...to make my husband breakfast every day before work. He truly enjoyed it last week and was so surprised! :)

I am reading...The Bible

I am hoping...that work picks up for Alfred.

On my mind...breakfast. I am starving! ;)

From the learning rooms...lots of reading from good books, spelling, math, writing, science experiments, music appreciation, art, nature journals, and more...

Noticing that...the older I get, the faster time flies!

Pondering these words..."And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.' Phil. 4:19 (AMP)

From the kitchen...Preacher's Cookies and Chocolate/Peanut Butter Chip cookies.

Around the house...home-caring chores, laundry, cross-stitch, meal prep

One of my favorite things...homemade hot cocoa with marshmallows when it's cold out.

From my picture journal...


Please visit Peggy to read more Daybooks...

4 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

That sounds like a lovely day!

Priscila said...

wow what a wonderful day! Ilove your blog and these pictures are beautiful
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Marisa @ Getting Back To Basics said...

Sounds great. I remember the days when I used to get up every morning to cook breakfast for hubby, but that was years ago when love was young and sweet, I was a stay a home mom, and we didn't worry about the effects of eating bacon and eggs. Now, though the love is still sweet, it's old, as are we, I work every day and I figure if I can pour myself a bowl of bran, he's more than capable of doing so as well. he he he

A Gracious Home said...

That's a beautiful picture. I practice living simple and being frugal. Less is easier to clean. Your cookies sound great. Have a blessed week. Doylene