Monday, October 19, 2009

October 19th Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 19th from Tracy's Daybook

~ @ ~
Outside my window... there is frost on the cars and roof-tops. It is quite chilly.

I am thinking...I need to make up some hot chocolate mix.
I am thankful for... my family, our home, heat, hot water, and food on the table.

I am wearing... pajamas still, but it is early yet.
I am remembering...when Alfred and I first met and began dating.

I am going...grocery shopping today.
I am reading...The Message Bible and catching up on my magazines.

I am hoping... Alfred has a good day at work.

On my mind...thinking about all the animals out in the cold.

From the learning rooms... we have today & tomorrow off for Fall Break.

Noticing that...home-cooking is more filling and tastes better than pre-packaged foods.

Pondering these words...
May you always have walls for the winds,

a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.
~Irish Blessing


From the kitchen... good ole home-cooking.
Around the house... laundry and general home-caring.
One of my favorite things...my comfy bed!
From my picture journal...
 

 
 
Please visit Peggy to read more Daybooks...

4 comments:

sarah said...

always so sweet :-)

Tammy said...

Have you ever posted your hot chocolate mix recipe? If not would you please...there has to be something better than that boxed packet stuff!

Have a great day!

Laurie said...

Hi Tracy,
Glad you had a nice trip.
It is chilly here too. I filled up our bird feeders for our feathered friends. I always worry about animals too...
Hope you are having a pleasant day:)

Amber said...

Hi, Tracy,
I loved reading your daybook!
~*~*~*~
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!
~*~*~*~
HAPPY FALL!!!!
Amber