Monday, October 12, 2009

October 12th Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 12th from Tracy's Daybook



Outside my window... still waiting for the sun to rise.


I am thinking...how God has blessed me abundantly.


I am thankful for... my husband who willingly goes out to work each day to provide for our family.


I am wearing... shorts and a tee


I am remembering... how much fun we had last night playing games as a family.


I am going... to Jacksonville, FL this weekend (the whole family is) to spend the weekend with Joel & watch one of his football games.


I am reading...The Message Bible and Beautiful in God's Eyes by Elizabeth George


I am hoping... Alfred has a good day at work.


On my mind...Christmas!


From the learning rooms... Reading lots of books and a little math, spelling, and writing.


Noticing that...a shift in thinking can make a profound difference in the quality of one's life.


Pondering these words..."Generosity begets generosity; stinginess begets stinginess."


From the kitchen... Spaghetti, homemade bread with butter and a veggie for dinner.

Around the house... lots of laundry and general cleaning to do today.


One of my favorite things...hearing my family laugh and cut up.

From my picture journal...



Please visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks...

6 comments:

the simple woman said...

Thank you for taking part Tracy and I enjoyed reading your daybook this morning. See a change in your blog and a change in you...a beautiful change.

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Oh a new look here! -smile- And what a beautiful illustrative picture, on your entry.

Laurie said...

Hi Tracy ~
Wishing you a wonderful Monday!
Hugs:)

Not Hannah said...

I've got Christmas on my mind, too. And I haven't decorated for Hallowe'en yet.

The Man Crew said...

I think I must be behind, everyone is talking about chirstmas already and I am not even thinking about Thanksgiving yet...oops! Your daybook was a fun read, thanks for sharing it! Loved your picture thought, so pretty~and true! Have a great week!
Blessings,
Kristy

Penelope said...

What a beautiful photo, and how lovely that you are grateful for your husband's hard work...I bet he is grateful for you too. You are a positive, optimistic and lovely person, he is very lucky to have a wife like you.