Sunday, October 04, 2009

Gratitude ~ Week 39



1. Buying a purse, snuggly jacket, shirt, pajamas, nightgown, robe, pair of jeans, and a lavendar faux-leather jacket for Kayla all for $20 at a thrift store.

2. No more loud meowing from Zoe and Clover when they are in heat - they are now spayed!

3. Miracles still do happen in this day and age.

4. Stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new things, like: driving down the interstate alone, backing the car down the driveway, making new foods, drinking water...

5. Listening to the birds sing from the open windows as I drift off to sleep for a mid-day nap.

5 comments:

Not Hannah said...

Number 4 makes me want to give you a big hug! Good for you, lady.

Laurie said...

I like your list Tracy ~
I don't like driving, especially the interstate!
Hugs))

Emily said...

Love your list! YES! Miracles do happen! I heard a great quotes once that says "The whole world is a garden, if only you have the eyes to see it." I think this is true of miracles! :) Have a glorious weekend!

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

So glad your kitties are spayed and both are home.

And good for you, for all your list. Especially for stepping out of your comfort zone. Sooooo gooood. :-) It gives such a sense of personal accomplishment.

Missy said...

Excellent thrift store finds! I can spend all day in a thrift store any day of the week LOL

I'm with you on number 4...I have fears of going down interstates alone, or anywhere where I'm not sure of the directions.