1. Buying a purse, snuggly jacket, shirt, pajamas, nightgown, robe, pair of jeans, and a lavendar faux-leather jacket for Kayla all for $20 at a thrift store.
2. No more loud meowing from Zoe and Clover when they are in heat - they are now spayed!
3. Miracles still do happen in this day and age.
4. Stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new things, like: driving down the interstate alone, backing the car down the driveway, making new foods, drinking water...
5. Listening to the birds sing from the open windows as I drift off to sleep for a mid-day nap.