Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Artist's Way ~ Week 4 (Time Travel)

Dearest Tracy,
Having just celebrated your 35th birthday, I wish to tell you that the best is yet to come! Shoot for the moon! It is never to late to get into shape or write a best-seller. I encourage you to try new things often. If it sounds fun, interesting, or intriguing - go for it! Do not let challenges stand in your way. Work around them. You can do this! You can have the life you dream of. Nothing is impossible. You just have to let go and believe. I am cheering you on...
Love, Me
September 16, 2054
80 years old

4 comments:

Emily said...

Isn't Judy Dench wonderful!?! I just love her! That is such a wonderful letter! :)

Kavindra said...

Very lovely letter. And oh, to look like Dame Judy at 50, let alone 80!

Kavindra said...

PS Happy Birthday

Serena said...

Great letter of encouragement and support, Tracy!

Happy Birthday from me too ~