Saturday, August 22, 2009

Howdy!


I have the sweetest husband in the world! Now, my birthday isn't for three weeks yet, but Alfred decided to give me my birthday gift early....a brand new computer!
***
We purchased my old one nearly five years ago after Alfred returned from Iraq. It had a 256K memory and was slower than molasses...especially recently. The poor gal was a dinosaur!
***
Now I have a Samsung 18.5 inch LCD monitor and a HP Pavilion Slimline tower with 4GB of memory. It is absolutely fabulous and I am so happy with it! My honey set it all up for me and everything. Now I can zip along the internet highway with the best of them.
***
Zippity-do-da...

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Zip on over to the birthday tea I'm having for Laurie! ;D

I've got the slimline too...guess we are now twinkies!

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Fan-tab-u-lous!

^_^

sarah haliwell said...

congratulations!!

Marisa @ Getting Back To Basics said...

I can't even remember how old mine is...certainly from the dark ages plus I am still using "dial up".
I am so technically challenged!

A Stitch In Thyme said...

What a sweetheart to surprise you in such a way!! {{{ALFRED}}}

Enjoy your new present!!

And in case of a bad fog day, I'll say my happy birthdays early to you so I won't forget.

Hugs
Tammy