Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hopes, Dreams, and Wishes


Robyn asked on Our Artist's Way:
what are your hopes, dreams and wishes?
what do you wish to create?

I wish to live a life of bliss.
Mindfully present and enjoying each minute of the day...
not allowing a moment to pass by unconsciously.

Moving my body regularly,
eating foods I love that are good for me,
reading, writing, stitching.
Dreams in technicolor.

Home sweet home,
filled with all things good...
and memories.
An oasis.

Writing.
Finding my voice.
Using my God-given gifts and talents.
Be-ing. Creating.

Gratitude and contentment,
peace and joy,
mercy and forgiveness.
Love.

Relationships overflowing with communication...
with words and without.
A smile. A touch.
Tenderness, laughter, passion.

Comfort, trust, and abundance.
Being true to mySelf.
Embracing my femininity.
Setting boundaries.
Self-care.

Growing spiritually.
Helping and encouraging others in need.
Being a light in the darkness.
Worship.

Freedom...
to be myself,
to live the life I choose,
from a poverty mindset...
that I brought with me from childhood.

I wish...
to live the life of MY dreams -
not someone else's dreams for me.

I wish to create....
a beautiful life filled with purpose and meaning.
A life of Simple Abundance.

17 comments:

miss*R said...

oh the Artist's Way is going to be perfect for you! thanks for sharing this.. your hopes dreams and wishes are divine and they will come true.. because you have voiced them & you believe. xo

sarah haliwell said...

I hope that your wishes come true.

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Simple abundance is exactly how we live. NOthing fancy, out of reach or unaffordable. Just us and the critters and the kids bringing home laundry. :)

You never know when your life takes an immediate and drastic turn. Best to live the best life you can in the moment your in.

Tammy

Tammy said...

Self care~~~something I'm having to re-learn!!

Great post!♥

Penelope said...

wow, that is poetic! and inspiring...do you mind if i save this to reread once in a while? (i sometimes like to print out inspiring things to carry in my wallet)

Tracy said...

Penelope, yes you may! :)

Laurie said...

"a beautiful life filled with purpose and meaning."
Perfect!!
Hugs))

Kavindra said...

That's lovely! A long list, asking the universe for Everything You Want! And I agree with Robyn, it's coming on winged foot to you.

Meredith said...

What an inspiring statement! Thanks for sharing. You gave me a lift. Quite a few of those should be on my list, as well :)

Sandcastle Momma said...

What a wonderful list. I hope that you get everything you wish for!

Sandcastle Momma said...

What a wonderful list. I hope that you get everything you wish for!

gardenmama said...

Lovely wishes!

mountainmama said...

how beautiful and inspiring~~ :)

Bohemian Single Mom said...

("Freedom...
to be myself,
to live the life I choose,
from a poverty mindset...")

Amen sista!!
Love your blog!

Ariadone said...

Hello Tracy, It is so lovely to learn who you are and what you aspire. Out of the overwhelming daily life..thank you..

Godeliva van Ariadone

Michelle Eaton said...

What a lovely wish list. I hope they all come ture :)

intothedawn said...

Beautiful dreams & wishes, and may they all come true. I especially love your last statement-- creating a life of simple abundance. Amen!