Monday, July 20, 2009

She is no longer a baby...


Today is Kenzie's birthday. She turns 9. As I look at her, I see a free spirit who is determined, energetic, creative, courageous, passionate, and fun-loving. She knows her inner Wild Woman already.

She runs in dresses with bare feet, plays in the rain, crafts, dreams, questions, explores, helps with baking and gardening, loves nature, has a quick wit, and knows exactly what she likes.

Oh, the wisdom she holds!


Making a wish as she blows out her candles...


My little artist at work...


Her first masterpiece!

Happy Birthday, Kenzie!
May the year ahead be filled with joy.
I love you!
xoxo

9 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to Kenzie!
Where does the time go Tracy ~
Both your girls are lovely.

I wish Kenzie a wonderful, magical year ahead and hope all her dreams and wishes come true!

Hugs))

Sandcastle Momma said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday to Kenzie today!

Add 20 years to that and that is how old my own daughter is today!

I remember she was quite the artist and her favorite thing to draw was hearts...turns out she has a great big one! She is such a blessing to me, and I know Kenzie is to you!

Have a wonderful day!♥

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Happy Birthday to Kenzie
Happy Birthday to Kenzie
Happy Birthday Dear Kenzie
Happy Birthday to you!!

Aw... they grow so darn fast.

mountainmama said...

aww, how wonderful! :) it sounds like you really see and appreciate your daughter. happy birthday to her!

sarah haliwell said...

happy birthday Kenzie!!

Genie Sea said...

Aww! Happy Birthday to Kenzie! What a lovely young lady she is! A product of wonderful parents! :)

Rhonda in OK said...

Happy birthday Kenzie!

Jenn@Spejory said...

Happy birthday to Kenzie!!!