Saturday, June 27, 2009

This and That


My air conditioner is working so much better now! The coil and blower had to be pulled and cleaned to the tune of $225, but in the deep south it is a necessity. Now that it so hot & humid outdoors, I spend most of my time indoors which is a pity as I love being out in nature. With my RA, I swell in the extreme heat. Perhaps that is why I love Spring and Autumn so much? It's neither too hot nor too cold.

Kendall, Kayla, and Kenzie all earned their purple belts in karate this past Thursday when they performed at their belt ceremony. They will now move up to intermediate classes where they will learn to spar.

Alfred has started his college classes and is currently studying Earth Science. Very interesting stuff...

It's been a busy week here. I have housework to catch up on, meals and desserts to plan, and reading and letter-writing I want to get to. So I will close for now and get my day started. Hope your weekend is a lovely one!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Tea Party?