Friday, June 12, 2009

Life


Life has been wonderfully hectic with Joel here and impromptu family gatherings. The sun has been shining gloriously and it tempts me to spend more time out-of-doors. But today, I need to focus on my home as it looks a tad bit neglected.

It is my hope to get my work done in the morning hours, leaving the afternoon free for rest and other occupations such as letter writing! I have many letters that need to be written and a few replies. To those who wrote to me about being pen-pals, please be patient. I have not forgotten!

I was so sorry to hear that Helen Andelin {author of Fascinating Womanhood} passed away earlier this week. I discovered her book in September 1999 and it has been a source of inspiration for me through the years. I wrote to Mrs. Andelin a few times to get her expert advice and received gracious replies. What an honor! May she rest in peace...

May your day be blessed with sunshine and roses...

4 comments:

cathleen said...

Just popping in to say hi, Tracy and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

A Stitch In Thyme said...

I... Me....I am behind on everything write now.. letter writing, sewing, chores... I don't like foot boot. Clunky, heavy and impeedes careful walking. :)

Been tired this week. something about all the switching of the weather.

Tammy said...

I read that book! But alas I had no kindred spirits to share with. I'm so glad for blogging. I find so many young and older women that have the same interests!

Enjoy your family gatherings! Good times I'm sure!☼

sarah said...

Have a beautiful day :-)